Who is the law?
A unanimous and scientific definition of the law is not yet possible. Defining the law is a complex matter. Defining this is an old problem. However, law scientists have agreed on the concept of law, nature, effectiveness and basis.
While defining the law, some emphasize the source of the law, while others define the nature of the law.
In general, we understand the rules of any action in the law. But in law science the word “law” is used in a particular lycan.
Article 152 of the Constitution of Bangladesh says, “Law ” means any law, order, order, rule, regulation, sub-law, notice and other legal documents and any customs or customs that are in force in Bangladesh.
Article 111 of the Constitution states, “The law declared by the Appellate Department shall be for the High Court and for all courts to be governed by any section of the Supreme Court.” “So ” law ” ” means law, order, order, rule, regulation, sub-law, notice and other legal documents and any customs or customs and high court rulings that are in force in Bangladesh.
According to law scientist John Austin, law is the command of the sovereign. That is, the order of the sovereign authority is the law.
The law can be originated from various sources. But the main six sources mentioned are:
1. Prath, 2. Religion, 3. The Book of The Law, 4. Judge’s Verdict, 5. Justice, 6. Legislative Assembly.
Some of the features of the law can be identified. It is as follows:
1. Law regulates the external behavior and activities of people.
2. The law is universal, because it applies equally to all the states.
3. The law is a kind of order or prohibition that everyone has to obey and those who disobey the law must be punished.
4. The law is recognized and enforced by the state authorities.
5. The traditional customs and customs of society are acceptable to all.
Features of International Law:
1. International law determines and regulates the relationship between all countries and organizations in the world.
2. The content of the State and International Organization.
3. This law was enacted with the consent of representatives of the entire states and reflected with the consent of the states.
4. There is no agency to take action against international law breakers like state law. States have to take effective action in the permanent system. This step can be political, economic or commercial.
The scope of international law is wide and wide. International law is in place even beyond the airspace, the water limit, the land boundary. Currently, the international law is:
1. State, international organizations and individuals.
2. The interest stake and the interest of the individual from the state, the state, the state, the international organization and the state.
3. International issues related to money, trade, taxes and duties.
4. International Communication and Transport System.
5. Management of international rivers and seas and its resources.
6. International political unrest and crisis, war, conflict and peace.
7. Implementation and evaluation of human rights.
8. International Court of Justice and The Court of Arbitration for Dispute resolution.
9. Regional organizations, such as the SAARC,
ASEAN, NATO etc.
10. International Specialized Services, Medical and Health Sectors.
11. International Constitutional Law.
12. Proliferation and deterrence of nuclear weapons.
13. International intellectual resources and knowledge science.
14. The international decision is a counter-measure.